Dear Baby Brooklyn,
One of the best things about being a mom is watching you grow and develop. From discovering your feet to sitting up each moment in my eyes is amazing. Just this past week you have discovered clapping and waving.
Clap, Clap,Clap........ On Sunday August 7th I was in the kitchen and you were with daddy in the living room. All of a sudden dad yells and says she is clapping. At first I thought it was just by chance but every day since you have clapped and clapped. I love when you clap because usually it is when you are excited about something. You also know how to build your moms confidence, today I was singing to you as we were sitting on the floor, you look up at me with your beautiful brown eyes and start clapping. Now I know I don't have a great voice but when your little girl claps for you it makes you feel like you are the best singer in the world. I love having you around for so many reasons.
Bye bye. Tonight was so much fun since the Olsen cousins were in town. Of course Mikelle took great care of you like she always does with kids. If we lived in Utah she would with out a doubt be your baby sitter. We went downtown and had pizza and ice cream with them. It is always so good to see family and catch up. I hope you always know that family is the most important thing to your daddy and I. As we were saying bye to them I told you to say bye bye and all of a sudden you started waving. Right then I tell them that this has not happened before and it must of just been luck but then you continued to do it. I realize now that once you do something once you won't forget it, you're a quick learner.
I love watching you grow and develop everyday. This week it has been clapping and waving maybe next week it will be crawling ;-). You just never know what your going to do and when and I love that about you. Thanks for being my sweet baby girl.I love you to the moon and back.
Love always,
Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment