Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kisses

Baby B,
This week is the start of our new adventure in life. Dad began dental school on monday and as a few days have passed I have grown to realize he is going to be gone more then I had even anticipated. The two of us are going to have lots of time together over the next four years and I am very excited about it ( I hope you are to ). You have a very sweet daddy Brooklyn, he is home for only about two hours each day and the first thing he does is give you tons of attention. I can tell he misses being able to spend time with you but we both know that being a dentist will help him be able to spend more time with you when you are a little older. I know that he loves you more than anything in the world. I know that you two will have a very cute relationship.
Any way, the reason this is titled KISSES is because you have begun to give kisses. So far you have hated cuddling, hated when people kissed you, and hated when anyone touched your face. So believe me when I tell you this new accomplishment shocked no one more then me. It all started when we were at grandma and grandpa Tawzer's house. We had just sent dad off for his first day of dental school and we went to pick up Scout after they had been watching him while we were in Washington, seeing the Bjorn's. my dad, grandpa, sister and her kids, and Homer and Joyce. We were sitting on the floor in their T.V room and I said give mommy a kiss all of a sudden you leaned over and kissed me right on the lips. I had no clue you even knew what the word kiss meant. So of course you know me I made you do it over and over again. This week you have kissed me and your dad more then you probably will the rest of your life. You are so quick to give kisses whenever we ask and only hesitate after we have made you give us four in a row. You make me so happy Brooklyn all of the time. Now if we could work on your cuddling skills you would be the worlds most amazing baby.
Thank you for being such a great baby the past 8 months. You are such a sweetheart and have the most easy going temperament . People Love being around you and I know it will be like this your whole life. I love how you are so patient with me when I make you give me 20 kisses in an hour. You fill my bucket Brooklyn Jane. I can't imagine my life without you. I am excited that you and I will have four years to develop a strong relationship while daddy is in school. Always know that he would be here every second if he could but he is going to school so he can provide a living for us and take care of us in the future. I love you and your big open mouth kisses. Love you to the moon and back.
Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment