Dear Baby B,
I have been horrible at posting all the things that have happened the past month or so, so I thought I would play catch up in one post. First off, last month we went to Hawaii with Grandma and Grandpa Tawzer, Karissa and Craig, and Chiami and Zack. Yes you were the only kid and you loved soaking up al the attention. Before we left I was worried about the long airplane ride but once again you amazed me and did great. We got you a digi player on the plane and let you watch some cartoons. It is so funny how much you love watching movies but I am thankful for it sometimes when I need to shower, get ready, or clean the house. You absolutely loved Hawaii. We bought you your first pair of sunglasses and you would not take them off. You looked so cute in your pink shades and swimming suits that you soon became the talk around the hotel pool. You LOVED swimming in the pool and even took your first swim in the ocean. You went on your first boat ride and did great. You had your first taste of virgin lava flows, shaved ice, and yogurt. It was such a fun trip and having you around made it even better.


On July 2nd you turned 7 months old. Time has gone by so fast and I wish I could keep you little for a longer period of time. I have loved every minute of being your mom. You have brightened our home and always keep us laughing. At seven months you
- Love to laugh at mommy
- Babble a lot
- Sleep through the night
- Love to play with other kids
- Sit up by your self
- Started getting your first tooth
- Love to look in the mirror
We love you and can't wait for all the fun things to come.
Love always and forever,
Your mom
No comments:
Post a Comment